Old 05-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Matt Price

Default Fwd: kwin" enabling tiling gives tiny windows?

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com> wrote:
*Hi,
*I'm trying to enable tiling in kwin as an experiment, but the
*behaviour isn't quite what I'd expect. *I've found the tiling options

*in system settings, and the keybindings as well. *but when I activate
*tiling -- regardless of what tiling mode I use -- I end up with lots
*of blank space on my desktop, one pretty big window tht usually fills

*about half of the screen, and a bunch of tiny ones. If I choose spiral
*the tiny windows will be clustered near the bottom right of my screen;
*if I use columns, they'll be stacked in the right hand side, but made

*very very short.

*Am I missing something? should I file abug somewhere?