Old 05-05-2012, 12:18 AM
"Richard S. Crawford"

Default Syncing playlists between Amarok2 and an MTP device

I'm not a big fan of Amarok 2 but since the reps I was using for 1.4 are no longer around, I'm sort of stuck with it. And now I can't figure out how to synchronize my playlists between Amarok and my Creative Zen MP3 player. Has anyone on this list figured out how to do that?

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard@underpope.com)*http://www.underpope.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/underpope
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/underpope
Google+: http://gplus.to/underpope

Old 05-05-2012, 06:38 AM
"O. Sinclair"

I'm not a big fan of Amarok 2 but since the reps I was using for 1.4 are
no longer around, I'm sort of stuck with it. And now I can't figure out
how to synchronize my playlists between Amarok and my Creative Zen MP3
player. Has anyone on this list figured out how to do that?

--
Sláinte,

Cheers to you too or skĺl in my native language. Amarok2 is in my
opinion useless in these matters, have not found any way of doing what
you ask about (last attempt 2 days ago). Try Clementine, a QT fork of 1.4

Sinclair