Old 05-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Steve Riley

Default Kubuntu Active: Plasma Active Two on Kubuntu, a brief tour

Watch me explore Plasma Active Two on Kubuntu...

http://www.kubuntuforums.net/showthread.php?58630

I shot this video last night, after finally succeeding at getting some form of
*buntu to run on my Samsung 700t tablet.

You'll observe my own struggles trying to learn the user interface. It is
indeed different from what we're accustomed to -- but not so much that it's a
completely strange beast.

Overall I'm very impressed with the development of Plasma Active and I look
forward to future work. I'll probably post additional videos as I become more
familiar with the UI.

My forum post also contains links to other reportage of my experiences with
this tablet, some of it entertaining, some of it exasperating.

And if you aren't a member of KubuntuForums, consider joining us!

...Steve