Old 04-08-2008, 01:06 PM
"Girard Henri"

Default kde4 remix upgrade problems

I installed kde4 from cdrom as I have an ATI xpress 1200 I was surprised it
worked fine after few configuration.
Recently i upgraded and I can't use kde4 any more.... very slow and firefox
and gnome don't work there is an ELF class problem ? how can I come back to
a working kde4 ?
anybody has same problem ?
kind regards