-   -   Need any test code to do the document conversion and check Calligra utility (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/662202-need-any-test-code-do-document-conversion-check-calligra-utility.html)

Ankit Jain 05-02-2012 11:59 AM

Need any test code to do the document conversion and check Calligra utility

Hi,

I have installed Calligra using the below link on Ubuntu:

http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building

Now I want to check the utility of calligra by converting any doc file to pdf format. I need some test code to check this.
Can someone provide any reference on this.

Regards,
Ankit