Old 05-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Bas Roufs - Nederlandstalige boodschap

Default Kontact 4.8.2 & Kubuntu 12.04: how to import local calendar and to-do list into Google?

Hello everybody,

*

at present, I have 2 calendars in Kontact: a local one and "akonadi_gcal_resource" (Akonadi/ Google.)

Already several months, I am trying to find out how I could import the local calendar and to-do list into "akonadi_gcal_resource": via KONTACT > FILE > import > import calendar > import into existing calendar. However, I still get stuck at this point:

*

*

*

The "select calendar" dialogue window does not seem to offer to select any local calendar to import.

*

Do you have any clue?

Respectfully yours,

Bas
--

Bas G. Roufs MA

Van 't Hoffstraat 1

NL-3514 VT Utrecht

The Netherlands

E. BasRoufs@gmail.com

Mob. +31 6 446 835 10

Tel. +31 30 785 40

Skype, Google Talk: basroufs

Websites in construction:

BasRoufs.eu
Viaconsensus.nl
RainbowGathering.eu
Open source OS: Linux Kubuntu 12.04 LTS.