-   -   Why ati cards doesn't work???????? (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/661583-why-ati-cards-doesnt-work.html)

Dennis Linux 04-30-2012 08:58 PM

Why ati cards doesn't work????????

Hello,

First i tried Kubuntu, now Ubuntu and why is it so difficult to get a normal screen?????
I think i'm going back to that virus sensitive Windhoos.
Why is there a black screen after a update in 12.04 and only stupid 800x600 on a s-video connection?
I think that Linux isn't groing up to people who want to try it.

Greets Dennis

Ryan Gauger 04-30-2012 10:44 PM

Why ati cards doesn't work????????

Is this a graphical problem or a software problem? Does the screen looked weird, or does this appear to be a software-related issue? Thanks!
In Christ,Ryan

Sent from my iPod