Old 04-28-2012, 04:06 AM
Nigel Ridley

Default Synaptiks - touchpad not found 12.04

Installed Precise on my GigaBook netbook the other day and Synaptiks can't find my touchpad. The
touchpad works fine and a previous version of Ubuntu found it OK.

Synaptiks is asking for detailed info about the touchpad so as to let the devs know.
How can I find the info?

Nigel

Old 04-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Nigel Ridley