-   -   Synaptiks - touchpad not found 12.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/660578-synaptiks-touchpad-not-found-12-04-a.html)

Nigel Ridley 04-28-2012 04:06 AM

Synaptiks - touchpad not found 12.04

Installed Precise on my GigaBook netbook the other day and Synaptiks can't find my touchpad. The
touchpad works fine and a previous version of Ubuntu found it OK.

Synaptiks is asking for detailed info about the touchpad so as to let the devs know.
How can I find the info?

Nigel

Nigel Ridley 04-28-2012 08:59 AM

Synaptiks - touchpad not found 12.04