-   -   update to 12-04??? (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/660336-update-12-04-a.html)

Paul Stear 04-27-2012 02:19 PM

update to 12-04???

Hi, I have updated all 11.10 packages as per instructions, rebooted but have
not had system notification that a new version of kubuntu is available.
What do I do now?
paul

Ryan Gauger 04-27-2012 02:25 PM

update to 12-04???

On 04/27/2012 09:19 AM, Paul Stear wrote:

Hi, I have updated all 11.10 packages as per instructions, rebooted but have
not had system notification that a new version of kubuntu is available.
What do I do now?
paul

Hello. If there is a gear icon in the notification centre (on the KDE
taskbar), click on it. The gear icon is probably it. Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan