Old 04-26-2012, 09:09 AM
Ankit Jain

Default Fw: Want to find the code or filter that does export to PDF in Calligra

Hi,

I want to use the code of calligra to develop an
utility that would convert a* doc to pdf without
installing Calligra on my machine.

Can someone give me any idea on
what filters or what files should I explore to do this.Any reference
will also be helpful for me on this.
Also please tell me the basic approach on how to proceed.

Regards,
Ankit

Old 04-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Waleed Hamra

On Thursday April 26 2012 17:09:20 Ankit Jain wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to use the code of calligra to develop an
> utility that would convert a doc to pdf without
> installing Calligra on my machine.Can someone give me any idea on
> what filters or what files should I explore to do this.Any reference
> will also be helpful for me on this.
> Also please tell me the basic approach on how to proceed.Regards,
> Ankit

https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/revisions/master/show/filters

this link will point you to the filters directory of the calligra source code.
you can get it through git as instructed on top of the page.
the pdf filter is somewhere in there, you need to know your way through c++ to
find it and utilise it, good luck.
--
Waleed K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems

Old 04-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Ankit Jain

Thanks a lot Waleed

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Old 04-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Axel Krebs

Am 26.04.2012 14:46, schrieb Waleed Hamra:
> On Thursday April 26 2012 17:09:20 Ankit Jain wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I want to use the code of calligra to develop an
>> utility that would convert a doc to pdf without
>> installing Calligra on my machine.Can someone give me any idea on
>> what filters or what files should I explore to do this.Any reference
>> will also be helpful for me on this.
>> Also please tell me the basic approach on how to proceed.Regards,
>> Ankit
>
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/revisions/master/show/filters
>
> this link will point you to the filters directory of the calligra source code.
> you can get it through git as instructed on top of the page.
> the pdf filter is somewhere in there, you need to know your way through c++ to
> find it and utilise it, good luck.

Hi:

cryptographic value-check indicated, that your signature is invalid