Old 04-20-2012, 08:29 PM
"Steve Cookson"

Default Gnomeprintui seems to have been largely abandoned.

Hi Guys,

Support for Gnomeprintui seems to have been largely abandoned as there seem
to be more and more assert-style errors every time I use it.

Apologies to any GnomePrint developers if my impression is wrong.

So what's the replacement?

Regards

Steve