Old 04-11-2012, 04:31 PM
"Steve Cookson"

Default Print Preview: No application is registered as handling this file

Hi Guys,

I am using cups print framework to print and when I do a print preview from
it, that gives me the following error message:

"No application is registered as handling this file".

Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Steve