Old 04-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Georgi Kourtev

Default KMAIL Folders error

Hi all,

I have 3 POP3 accounts and 1 IMAP account using Kontact that worked fine till this morning. After certain upgrades of akonadi I have the following message after opening Kontact:

1) For each of the POP accounts: 'Unable to store downloaded mail. Unknown error (Append failed)'

2) After awhile I have this: 'Kmail Folders: Unknown error (NO PartHelperException: Failed to update database record)

The result is a totally malfunctioning Kmail with mail message listed (no new downloaded though); when I click on a message it cannot be retrieved.

Thanks,
gk