Old 04-06-2008, 11:52 PM

Default Any LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT users here?

If there are any LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT users here could I engage you
in a conversation regarding the steps I outline at the link below?

*

http://forums.nxtasy.org/index.php?showtopic=2143&view=findpost&p=16723

*

After performing the steps I describe and reboot your box, when
you plug in the NXT with it turned on do you see a /dev/legonxt-x-y
device show up?* I am running ubuntu 7.10.

*

Can you try running the NeXTTool utility in the utils.zip I posted
in the message following the one linked to above?* What happens when
you run it with -listbricks?

*

John Hansen
Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!

Old 04-07-2008, 01:12 AM
Ronnie Tucker

Hi John,

It was me who posted here and on the NXTasy forum, I've replied to your
posting at:
http://forums.nxtasy.org/index.php?showtopic=2143&view=findpost&p=16794

I'll get back to you ASAP about trying your steps on Kubuntu and using
Puppy Linux on my EEE PC. The EEE is more portable and could be better
for NXT work.

Thanks!

--
Ronnie Tucker