Old 04-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Blue Rose

Default Kubuntu 8.04 2.6.24-14 and -15 don't boot

Hey,
I got some update last few days, kernel changed to 2.6.24-14 and later
2.6.24-15.. but those two will not boot properly. I get some weird
prompt screen in which I got no clue what to do.. so I reboot and select
2.6.24-12 in te grub menu, which works fine.
Anyone else has this too? Should I do anything with that or not? (bug
report or so?)

cheers
Linda