Old 04-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Valter Mura

Default Big doubt on Kubuntu 8.04

Hi All

A couple of days ago the new beta of Kubuntu 8.04 has been released, and my
intention is to update my system 7.10.

The big question for me is: will the kernel change by the new version or I'll
keep my previous working one (2.6.20) ? My system doesn't work with 2.6.22
(maybe the contrary...) and I have to choose the other on boot.

TIA and regards,
--
Valter
Gnupgp ID: 0xD7274715 in hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com