Old 04-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Dexter Filmore

Default 7.10/gutsy: kaffeine uses wronng aspect ratio

Just upgraded from feisty to gutsy, not much broken so far (impressive!) but
kaffeine acts weird: no matter what I play (DVB-T, avi, mpeg) the aspect
ratio is completely wrong and I can't even find a suitable manual override
with F5-F9.

Anyone else got this?
Video card is a Radeon X800 running on "ati" driver.

MPlayer is fine.

--

http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de