Old 03-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Nijasali nijas

Default Requst a free cd LINUX O/S

Old 03-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Nijasali nijas

Old 03-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Ryan Gauger

On 03/07/2012 02:57 PM, Nijasali nijas wrote:

On 10/21/09, nijasalinijask ali<nijasalinijas@gmail.com> wrote:

* sir
May I request you to send
me a free CD with the latest LINUX O/S on the following address :-

nijas.k.a*
* kottyparambil (H)*
* kakkavayal(P.O)*
* wayanad(dis)*
* kerala(state)*
* india *
* nijasalinijas@gmail.com*
* nijasalinijas@yahoo.in
I do hope sir will help me out and send me the free CD as a
special case free of cost.
Thanks...

*

Who are you speaking to? Kubuntu User Technical Support does not send
free CD's of Kubuntu. You can purchase one from the Canonical Store
(shop.canonical.com) for 5.00 GBP, or 7.79 USD. Kubuntu is free, cost is
for printing, the CD, and the box. If you do not want to pay in order to
get Kubuntu, you can download it free-of-charge from www.kubuntu.org,
and then burn your own blank CD/DVD.

Please note:
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS will no longer fit on a standard blank CD. A standard
(or higher space) blank DVD will be required. I am not sure if Kubuntu
12.04 LTS will fit on a standard CD or not.

If you are spamming this mailing list, please do not do so. I do not
want my inbox filled with this stuff, unless you are not spamming/are
actually trying to get support. Thanks!

---Ryan

Old 03-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Leslie Anne Chatterton

This is a support group, not the company that makes the product, and I
don't think we have ever shipped out CD's. (K)Ubuntu is free and used
to send a free CD on request anywhere in the world, but I have just
checked the website (kubuntu.org) and it looks like they now charge a
fee for shipping and handling. Maybe some kind soul on this group will
do it for you though, but not likely.