Old 03-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Jesse Palser

Default -Weather Forecast 1.0 Widget Does Not Update???

[11.10-64Bit]-Weather Forecast 1.0 Widget Does Not Update???

Hi,

Running kubuntu 11.10 64Bit.

I added Weather Forecast 1.0 widget to one of my panels
but it does not update?
(I have to log out and log back in for this widget to update?)

How can I fix this problem?
Thanks!

Jesse