Old 03-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Johannes Griese

Default kmail and 2 smtp servers

Hi kubuntu-users!

I added another smtp server in "Accounts -> Sending" but when i write a new
message and choose the new server via "Message -> Send Mail Via -> new smtp
server" kmail still uses the other server. Even if i set the new server as
default, kmail wont use it. There are no errors.

Did i something wrong or how do I set up a new smtp server?

Thanks for the help,

Johannes

Old 03-05-2012, 03:50 AM
d~_*b