Old 03-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Jesse Palser

Default -VirtualBox Install-"Installer Crashed" ???

[12.04-Beta1]-VirtualBox Install-"Installer Crashed" ???

Hi,

Trying to install kubuntu 12.04 64Bit Beta 1
into current VirtualBox 4.1.8 on LinuxMint 12 KDE 64Bit host.

The OS refuses to install.
I receive the following error message:
Installer Crashed
We're sorry; the installer crashed. Please file a new bug report using the
command 'ubuntu-bug ubiquity' in terminal. This will gather information
about your system and your installation process. The details will be sent to
our bug tracker and a developer will attend to the problem as soon as