Old 02-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Jesse Palser

Default -Rhythmbox Music Player Missing Icon Images?

That worked, thank you!

On 02/29/2012 01:46 PM, Mark Greenwood wrote:

Rhythmbox is a GNOME app, so it's probably looking for GNOME icons. You could try installing the gnome-icon-theme package and see if that helps.

If you're using a KDE icon set that you have installed yourself then you need to symlink it. I can't remember offhand where KDE installs its icon sets to (~/.kde/share/icons for ones you download from System Settings, or /usr/share/somewhere for ones installed from packages.) You need to symlink the directory into ~/.icons. That might help if installing the above package doesn't.

Mark