Old 02-29-2012, 05:32 PM
Jesse Palser

Default -Rhythmbox Music Player Missing Icon Images?

[11.10]-Rhythmbox Music Player Missing Icon Images?

Hi,

I am running kubuntu 11.10.

I installed Rhythmbox music player and it works,
but some of its icons are missing images.
(repeat and shuffle)

Do I need to install something else to get these icon images?
(Rhythmbox works otherwise)

Thanks!

Jesse

Old 02-29-2012, 05:46 PM
Mark Greenwood

Rhythmbox is a GNOME app, so it's probably looking for GNOME icons. You could try installing the gnome-icon-theme package and see if that helps.

If you're using a KDE icon set that you have installed yourself then you need to symlink it. I can't remember offhand where KDE installs its icon sets to (~/.kde/share/icons for ones you download from System Settings, or /usr/share/somewhere for ones installed from packages.) You need to symlink the directory into ~/.icons. That might help if installing the above package doesn't.

Mark