Old 02-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Bruce Marshall

Default Netbook with Kubuntu 11.04: how best to tame an, uncontrollably jumping cursor? (Bas G. Roufs )

On Thursday, February 23, 2012 05:45:52 PM Brian Wootton wrote:
> > My question for now is: can someone recommend me any other measure with
> > a view to taming:-) the jumping cursor? Any thoughts?
> > Thanks for replying, respectfully yours,
> > Bas.

Try using gpointing-device-settings which you may have to start from a
command line. But it brings up a gui that will let you turn off tapping and
scrolling on the touchpad and possibly set the sensitivity of the touchpad.