Old 02-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Lindsay Mathieson

Default Be careful with latest current Update

At of date of this email it wants to remove kde-workspace I'd wait a bit
Lindsay

Old 02-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Lindsay Mathieson

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:05:37 AM you wrote:
> At of date of this email it wants to remove kde-workspace I'd wait a bit

For precise (12.04) that is.
--
Lindsay

Old 02-17-2012, 12:56 AM
Ralph

On February 15, 2012 09:40:40 AM Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:05:37 AM you wrote:
> > At of date of this email it wants to remove kde-workspace I'd wait a
> > bit ...
>
> For precise (12.04) that is.
I did a complete update today including the new kernel image with no problems
to report.

Ralph

Old 02-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Girard Henri

Le 17/02/2012 02:56, Ralph a écrit :

On February 15, 2012 09:40:40 AM Lindsay Mathieson wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:05:37 AM you wrote:

At of date of this email it wants to remove kde-workspace I'd wait a
bit ...

For precise (12.04) that is.

I did a complete update today including the new kernel image with no problems
to report.

Ralph

Yesterday's update brok thunderbird but this morning update recover it