Old 02-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Johan Scheepers

Default no mail being received

Good day,

Subscribed this last week...but no mail.

This list active?

Please inform
Thanks
Johan

Old 02-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Mark Haney

On 02/14/12 09:56, Johan Scheepers wrote:
> Good day,
>
> Subscribed this last week...but no mail.
>
> This list active?
>
> Please inform
> Thanks
> Johan

I've had a half dozen or so messages just this morning (2/14). I'm not
sure why I'm replying if you're not getting any messages from the list.

Old 02-14-2012, 06:32 PM
ray burke

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:04 AM, Mark Haney <mark.haney@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/14/12 09:56, Johan Scheepers wrote:
>> Good day,
>>
>> Subscribed this last week...but no mail.
>>
>> This list active?
>>
>> Please inform
>> Thanks
>> Johan
>>
> I've had a half dozen or so messages just this morning (2/14). *I'm not
> sure why I'm replying if you're not getting any messages from the list. *

Mark,

your messages are coming thru?

ray

Old 02-14-2012, 08:32 PM
gene heskett

On Tuesday, February 14, 2012 04:30:51 PM Johan Scheepers did opine:

> Good day,
>
> Subscribed this last week...but no mail.
>
> This list active?

I think so. The last msg I got from it was at 05:27 UCT this morning.

> Please inform
> Thanks
> Johan

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?"
-- Lily Tomlin

Old 02-15-2012, 06:27 AM
Johan Scheepers

On 14/02/2012 17:04, Mark Haney wrote:

On 02/14/12 09:56, Johan Scheepers wrote:

Good day,

Subscribed this last week...but no mail.

This list active?

Please inform
Thanks
Johan

I've had a half dozen or so messages just this morning (2/14). I'm not
sure why I'm replying if you're not getting any messages from the list.

Thanks that you did.
I received 3 this morning
Johan