Old 02-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Basil Chupin

Default Kubuntu code projects

On 08/02/12 23:07, Ramon Antonio Parada wrote:

Hello,
somebody asked me what is the difference between using Kubuntu and
Debian and I answered that there is a very different goal. Kubuntu is
centered in the user experience while Debian main goal isn't that. For
that reason Kubuntu has some extras that Debian hasn't. So where can I
find a list of Kubuntu related code projects? I think it's very
interesting to know better about them, just for use them, do feedback,
maybe someday contribute, etc.

A most interesting claim to make when you don't even know the answer :-D .

I hope that you can find the answer to justify your so gallant claim :-) .

BC

--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Old 02-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Alvin

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 13:09:33 +0100, Ramon Antonio Parada