Old 02-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Ramon Antonio Parada

Default Kubuntu code projects

Hello,
somebody asked me what is the difference between using Kubuntu and
Debian and I answered that there is a very different goal. Kubuntu is
centered in the user experience while Debian main goal isn't that. For
that reason Kubuntu has some extras that Debian hasn't. So where can I
find a list of Kubuntu related code projects? I think it's very
interesting to know better about them, just for use them, do feedback,
maybe someday contribute, etc.

--
Ramon Antonio Parada
Skype: ramon.parada

GPG:*A168 8C2F 3FB8 03DD A835 FBB5 BD2B 21C9 710D A14E

Old 02-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Ramon Antonio Parada

I have tried to find them at launchpad by doing searches at Launchad
and visited Kubuntu pages but couln'd find any organized list.