Old 02-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Basil Chupin

Default Canonical pulls the plug on Kubuntu

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

Today I bring the disappointing news that Canonical will no longer be
funding my work on Kubuntu after 12.04. Canonical wants to treat
Kubuntu in the same way as the other community flavors such as
Edubuntu, Lubuntu, and Xubuntu, and support the projects with
infrastructure. This is a big challenge to Kubuntu of course and KDE
as well.

http://lwn.net/Articles/479710/

--
A three-year-old boy was examining his testicles while taking a bath.
"Mum" he asked, "are these my brains?"