Old 02-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Thomas Tanghus Olsen

Default It's so nice not having to compile programs anymore...

...but when you once in a while have to do it, I have totally forgotten how.

I've downloaded
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fvhanda%2Fnepomuktagmanager.git&a=summ ary
and of course I didn't have any dev packages installed, so I've installed:

kde-sc-dev-latest kdesdk kdesdk-misc kdesdk-scripts

but still get this error. Please remind my Swiss cheese brain what I need to
install.

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:98 (MESSAGE):
ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
/home/[user]/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde4-
profile/default/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps

On Kubuntu 11.10 with KDE SC 4.8.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus Olsen