Old 01-29-2012, 06:53 PM
mierdatutis mi

Default Kubuntu oneric freezes in plymouth screen

Hi,

After install some updates Kubuntu freezes in plymouth screen. I can open a terminal and start kde from there.

Can someone help me?

Many thanks and sorry for my english!

Old 01-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Thomas Tanghus Olsen

On Sunday 29 January 2012 20:53 mierdatutis mi wrote:

> Hi,
> After install some updates Kubuntu freezes in plymouth screen. I can open a
terminal and start kde from there.
> Can someone help me?
> Many thanks and sorry for my english!

Your English is fine :-)

I've got no solution for you problem, but it is once again a confirmation that
Plymouth is nothing but trouble for many people:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mountall/+bug/556372

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus Olsen