Old 01-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Jens Mander

Default KDE 4.8 GnuPG failed to start

after upgrading to KDE 4.8 I get this error:

*

Dialog's title: "GnuPG-error-KGpg"

Error-msg: "GnuPG failed to start.
You must fix the GnuPG error first before running KGpg.

*

Details: "gpg: Optionendatei '/home/werner/.gnupg/options': Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

*

What is the right path?

Where was it?

Where should it be?

Old 01-27-2012, 08:49 AM
"O. Sinclair"

after upgrading to KDE 4.8 I get this error:

Dialog's title: "GnuPG-error-KGpg"

Error-msg: "GnuPG failed to start.
You must fix the GnuPG error first before running KGpg.

Details: "gpg: Optionendatei '/home/werner/.gnupg/options': Datei oder
Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

What is the right path?

Where was it?

Where should it be?

have the same problem in 4.8, was fine in 4.7.4

Sinclair

Old 01-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On 27 January 2012 08:25, Jens Mander <jemand@mailmaxe.de> wrote:
> after upgrading to KDE 4.8 I get this error:
>

> Dialog's title: "GnuPG-error-KGpg"
>
> Error-msg: "GnuPG failed to start.
> You must fix the GnuPG error first before running KGpg.

This is a Kubuntu bug, I'm looking into it.

Jonathan

Old 01-27-2012, 12:49 PM
"O. Sinclair"

after upgrading to KDE 4.8 I get this error:

Dialog's title: "GnuPG-error-KGpg"

Error-msg: "GnuPG failed to start.
You must fix the GnuPG error first before running KGpg.

This is a Kubuntu bug, I'm looking into it.

Jonathan

Thanks, that is the kind of replies we users love!

Sinclair

Old 01-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Jonathan Riddell

I just uploaded kubuntu-default-settings, look for version
11.10ubuntu4.1~oneiric1~ppa1 appearing soon in the
kubuntu-ppa/backports PPA. See bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kubuntu-default-settings/+bug/919460
for more

Jonathan