Old 01-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Nigel Ridley

Default Logitech Quickcam E 3500 no sound

Hi list,

I just bought a Logitech Quickcam E 3500 and installed cheese.
The camera works fine but I can't get the included mic to work.
I have tried Kmix > Sound and Video configuration > Video Recording > Recording
The webcam is there and I can click on the Test button and see a video but no sound.
I played around with different options under the various tabs (under Sound Card the webcam is
there but when I click on it still no sound).

Aren't these USB devices meant to just simply work?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Nigel