Old 01-12-2012, 07:12 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default Chomium/Chrome and KGet

See subject line - I like Chromium but would like to replace the
built-in downloader with KGet. Has anyone managed to do this, if so how?

Best
Sinclair

Old 01-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Isak Enström

On 2012-01-12 09:12, O. Sinclair wrote:

See subject line - I like Chromium but would like to replace the
built-in downloader with KGet. Has anyone managed to do this, if so how?

Best
Sinclair

Have a look at http://tabed.org/software/chromeget/

I tried it some months ago and it was mostly working, I think there were
problems on a couple of sites.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:58 AM
"O. Sinclair"

See subject line - I like Chromium but would like to replace the
built-in downloader with KGet. Has anyone managed to do this, if so how?

Best
Sinclair

Have a look at http://tabed.org/software/chromeget/

I tried it some months ago and it was mostly working, I think there were
problems on a couple of sites.

Have tried it (have it installed actually) but it seems to stop working
after a while, have no idea why as I change nothing

Old 01-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Isak Enström

See subject line - I like Chromium but would like to replace the
built-in downloader with KGet. Has anyone managed to do this, if so how?

Best
Sinclair

Have a look at http://tabed.org/software/chromeget/

I tried it some months ago and it was mostly working, I think there were
problems on a couple of sites.

Have tried it (have it installed actually) but it seems to stop working
after a while, have no idea why as I change nothing

That's too bad. The rapid release cycle might be the cause of that, and
the development of the addon seems to have stopped.