Old 01-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Mark Greenwood

Default KDE 'Get Hot New Stuff'

I've always found the 'Get Hot New Stuff' feature of KDE to be really good but today it has me completely stumped…. I know how to get stuff from it but how do I get my app (or wallpaper, or whatever) to be available on that service? I've Googled the heck out of it and simply can't find anything that tells me.

KDE's documentation sucks Does anybody on here know?

Mark

Old 01-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Clay Weber

Mark Greenwood <fatgerman@gmail.com> wrote:
I've always found the 'Get Hot New Stuff' feature of KDE to be really good but today it has me completely stumped…. I know how to get stuff from it but how do I get my app (or wallpaper, or whatever) to be available on that service? I've Googled the heck out of it and simply can't find anything that tells me.

KDE's documentation sucks Does anybody on here know?

MarkYou need to submit them to kde-look or kde-apps. That is where all the ghns stuff comes from iirc

--

Clay Weber--

Old 01-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Mark Greenwood

I've always found the 'Get Hot New Stuff' feature of KDE to be really good but today it has me completely stumped…. I know how to get stuff from it but how do I get my app (or wallpaper, or whatever) to be available on that service? I've Googled the heck out of it and simply can't find anything that tells me.

KDE's documentation sucks Does anybody on here know?

MarkYou need to submit them to kde-look or kde-apps. That is where all the ghns stuff comes from iirc

--

Thanks Clay, your answer led me to opendesktop.org, where I registered and was able to upload my stuff.
Mark

Clay Weber--