Old 01-04-2012, 05:04 PM
"O. Sinclair"

Default vpn connection using pptp in networkmanager-kde (plasmoid)

Kubuntu 11.10 with KDE 4.7.4

am trying to create vpn connection using pptp with networkmanager. It is
created and I have username/password. Trying to activate it absolutely
nothing happens... it just "flashes" and does not connect.

According to the manager of the network this is achieved as an "l2tp"
dial-up in Windows7. Does not say anything to me but am told the vpn
server is a mikrotik router on some linux.

Any help appreciated

Kindly
Sinclair