Old 01-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Kaj Haulrich

Default Dolhpin Can't Mount SD Cards From Camera Nautilus Can

On 01/10/2012 01:30 PM, Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa wrote:

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Basil Chupin<blchupin@iinet.net.au> wrote:

On 10/01/12 13:56, Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa wrote:

Ok... Maybe, I should ask this: what version are you guys using? I'm
not having any of the issues you describe, and I have used:

+ flashdrives
+ encrypted external hard drive
+ Phone.

All of them were correctly mounted, and I was able to browse them with
Dolphin. I'm using Oneric with KDE packages from kubuntu ppa.

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Basil Chupin<blchupin@iinet.net.au>