Dooble open source Web Browser has Ubuntu DEBs now:
Can someone add them to the official repos?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: Dooble Web Browser 1.26 - Christmas Release: with Chat Addon
support, plus Linux and Flash installers
Dooble 1.26 Web Browser Christmas Release with Addons-Support,
Linux-Packages and X11-Flash Installers (Deb+RPM).
Dooble Web Browser 1.26 has been released
with Addon Support and several Linux Packages: Ubuntu, Fedora,
Mandriva, OpenSuse. Mac OSX and of course windows.
* Dooble allows to install Qt Addons like this example Addon: Chat
Messenger "InterFace", Addon found here: http://interface.sf.net
* Added support for preventing HTTP redirects. The default is set to
enabled. Please set a checkbox at options/security for Http-Redirects
* Improved Ability to hide the HTTP referrer.
* Futher a significant modification was made to improve Flash support
for X11 Linux systems.
* Lots of Linux Packages: for Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva, OpenSuse.
* Improved Block-"Like/Plus/Faven"-Buttons (Ability to block
third-party HTML frame content)
to keep you private from Social Networks tracking your Surf-Behaviour.
Dooble is a relatively new Open Source Web browser. The aim of Dooble
is to create a comfortable and safe browsing medium.
One of the primary purposes of Dooble is to safeguard the privacy of
its users. At its core lies the WebKit engine.
Dooble is available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
Download Dooble 1.26: