Old 12-16-2011, 07:54 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default smb problems

On 16/12/11 10:06, Leslie Anne Chatterton wrote:

This sounds very similar to the problem I have from time to time using
stock 11.10 Kubuntu. I have never gotten to the bottom of it, but find
that connectivity can always be restored by shutting down and restarting
the network. Winbindd never restarts automatically; it must be restarted
manually from the command line as root.

How do you do the restart from command line?

Sent from my Motorola Xoom Android tablet

On Dec 16, 2011 1:59 AM, "O. Sinclair" <o.sinclair@gmail.com