Old 01-30-2012, 09:38 PM
Larry Alkoff

Default sound with skype

On 12/19/2011 12:50 PM, Errol Sapir wrote:

MARK (and others). IT WORKS!! Sorry for shouting but after such a long time
trying I just had to shout. Thanks for all your help. What I did was play around
in Skype with the various options for Microphone devices and suddenly one of
then allowed me to hear my voice in the skype test call.

It certainly was your time and effort that put me on the track.

Thanks again

Errol