Old 12-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Nick Zarr

Default gitg freezes

Upon upgrading to 11.10 I've been having some problems with gitg.

1) When starting I get multiple: "(gitg:19303): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_get_pointer: assertion `GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed" errors.* And the UI does not use themes.

2) In the commit tab, when I click on an unstaged file to view/add, gitg freezes.
--
Nick Zarczynski
Rent a Geek IT Services