Old 12-05-2011, 09:57 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default kubuntu 11.10 amd64 and AMD Catalyst

I have tried and failed to install the proprietary driver for my ATI card.

Whether I use the "jockey" or install from the repos or if I download
from AMD site I still fail.

Anyone has had any luck and can point me in the right direction?

Best regards
Sinclair

Old 12-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Alvin

On 05/12/2011 11:57, O. Sinclair wrote:
> I have tried and failed to install the proprietary driver for my ATI card.
>
> Whether I use the "jockey" or install from the repos or if I download
> from AMD site I still fail.
>
> Anyone has had any luck and can point me in the right direction?

It would be useful to know:
- Your Kubuntu version
- Your card model
- The failure message.