Old 12-02-2011, 11:52 PM
China

Default how to remove kdepim or disable nepomuk & akonadi

Caras

I want disable nepomuk and akonadi, I do not use kdepim. I try do
aptitude purge kdepim, and de system only offrer oen choice: remove
all kde desktop!!!!!!!!!!

How I can remove all kdepim packages? Or, only disable nepomuk and
akonadi? Nepomuk and akonadi is cause poor performance and sucking the
netbook's battery!!!!

--
@chinabhz

Old 12-03-2011, 05:59 AM
"O. Sinclair"

I want disable nepomuk and akonadi, I do not use kdepim. I try do
aptitude purge kdepim, and de system only offrer oen choice: remove
all kde desktop!!!!!!!!!!

How I can remove all kdepim packages? Or, only disable nepomuk and
akonadi? Nepomuk and akonadi is cause poor performance and sucking the
netbook's battery!!!!

In System Settings, find Desktop Search and disable both available
choices. You can also go to the Service Manager (Startup in System
Settings) and disable the Nepomuk Notifier.

Reboot and relax.

It should be noted that I am, after x number of moves I hardly remember
any more, a happy KDEPIM 4.7.3 user

Sinclair