Old 11-29-2011, 08:27 AM
Swapnil Bhartiya

Default Crashes Every time

Hi,

Kubuntu crashes every time I shutdown the PC. I get this error: Plasma
Crashed and then:

Executable: plasma-desktop PID: 1751 Signal: Segmentation fault (11)

--
Editor: Muktware.com<br>
Skype: No Way...its non-free. Looking for alternatives<br>

Old 11-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Thomas Olsen

On Tuesday 29 November 2011 10:27 Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Kubuntu crashes every time I shutdown the PC. I get this error: Plasma
> Crashed and then:
>
> Executable: plasma-desktop PID: 1751 Signal: Segmentation fault (11)

Do you see this in the DrKonqi crash assistant? Then you should submit a bug
report. Simply stating that it crashes gives no info at all. With a backtrace
the developers will have a chance to figure out what's happening.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Olsen