Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default Plasma Activities

I am trying to figure out how Activities are meant to work and if they
are any different from virtual desktops.

So does anyone know if the settings on an Activity are meant to "stick"
between restarts of the computer? I have set up one activity as "Search
and Launch" and every time I change the "favorite" icons/bookmarks they
disappear after a reboot.

And I completely fail to understand the "photos activity" template...

Kind regards,
Sinclair