Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default Kubuntu 11.10 network manager problem

After moving up to 11.10 amd64 I have finally managed to get KDEPIM2
working more or less the way I expect it to.

Now on to other problems... When I connect wirelessly to an accesspoint
I sometimes get problems for reasons "outside the computer".
Networkmanager would then (in 11.04) display the password dialogue popup
window.

In 11.10 this does not seem to work - the tray indicator tells me it
needs password input but the popup window is nowhere to be found.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Kind regards
Sinclair