Old 11-27-2011, 10:56 PM
"Juan R. de Silva"

Default digital clock widget shows time only in 24 hours format

As subject says the digital clock widget does not respect system settings
and keep showing time in 24 hours format.

Any solution, please. I checked it with Majeia and openSuse, both respect
system settings.

Thanks.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:19 PM
"Juan R. de Silva"

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 23:56:24 +0000, Juan R. de Silva wrote:

> As subject says the digital clock widget does not respect system
> settings and keep showing time in 24 hours format.
>
> Any solution, please. I checked it with Majeia and openSuse, both
> respect system settings.
>
> Thanks.

anyone, please?

Old 11-28-2011, 08:39 PM