-   -   Kubuntu Can't Mount Android 3.0 and 4.0 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/603295-kubuntu-cant-mount-android-3-0-4-0-a.html)

Paul Lemmons 11-27-2011 02:09 AM

Kubuntu Can't Mount Android 3.0 and 4.0

Take a look at this link. It worked for me and my xoom.

http://alldroid.org/tabid/40/g/posts/t/1125/Mount-Internal-Storage-of-Xoom-in-Ubuntu.aspx

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya <swapnil.bhartiya@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Android 4.0 will soon me the OS running on all Android devices. It, along with 3.0, using MTP instead of USB Mass Storage. Kubuntu is not able to read content inside folders or to write data on such devices. It will be a big drawback for Linux if we fail to support MTP.

Can anyone tell what is the status of MTP support in Kubuntu?

--

Editor: Muktware.com<br>

Skype: No Way...its non-free. Looking for alternatives<br>

Facebook: http://facebook.com/muktware<br>

Twitter: http://twitter.com/muktware

Google+ : https://plus.google.com/109027644713767623413/posts

Swapnil Bhartiya 11-27-2011 07:25 AM