Old 11-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Swapnil Bhartiya

Default Kubuntu Can't Mount Android 3.0 and 4.0

Hi,

Android 4.0 will soon me the OS running on all Android devices. It,
along with 3.0, using MTP instead of USB Mass Storage. Kubuntu is not
able to read content inside folders or to write data on such devices. It
will be a big drawback for Linux if we fail to support MTP.

Can anyone tell what is the status of MTP support in Kubuntu?
--
Editor: Muktware.com<br>
Skype: No Way...its non-free. Looking for alternatives<br>